On me 'ead, Flipper! Dolphins are caught on camera playing football using a JELLYFISH in Wales

Webs 4
0

This is the moment when the playful bottlenose dolphin used the jellyfish as a football.


Daffyd Lewis, 50, a captain on a dolphin-spotting boat trip from New Quay, Wales, filmed the animals playing in Cardigan Bay. In a video shared on January 24, a dolphin barrel bounces jellyfish in and out of the water. nose, while the other wags the fish in the air with its tail.


'We often see this behavior when dolphins are in a playful mood. I have also seen them coming out of the water wearing jellyfish as hats.

Passengers were amazed by the performance. Those who have seen this video are shocked.

'As soon as I took the video, I was overjoyed to capture it on film.'

Mr Lewis said New Quay is one of the best places to see bottlenose dolphins in the UK and that the dolphins seen in Cardigan Bay are larger than those seen in Florida or Mexico. Dolphins have to shed a lot of fat or blubber in the colder months and in the cold waters of Cardigan Bay to keep them warm.

Mr Lewis said: 'I've seen some really amazing sights over the years and I'm still excited to see dolphins.

'I am still amazed by his performances which never tire me.

'Comparing seeing them in captivity in the wild and in their own natural environment is a truly wonderful experience.

'They are very friendly creatures and often swim with us to join the boats.'

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top